Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Last night was an up and down night for me. I had a bradycardia that was severe enough that I needed a nice nurse to help me to recover. This really scared my parents -- scared me too. I wish my central nervous system would hurry up and get fully developed. On the upside, I took 6ccs of breast milk last night. This is the thrid highest total I've ever taken. I have to work hard for this stuff, so usually I like to have a long sleep immediately thereafter.

I find my arms endlessly interesting. I like to watch them as I make a who series of tai chi movements with them. Round and round in the air they go. Which position next? Who knows. I've also found that my arms can be useful, though I don't quite have the hang of them. I know they're good for reaching out to get stuff I want, but often when I reach out, I forget to unstraighten my arm, and the stuff stays at arm's length from me. I find this frustrating and sometimes get upset about it. Overall though, I really like my arms.

No comments: