Friday, January 25, 2002

Drat. My tear ducts are still all jammed up. As a result, I have these large hardened tear gobs on my eyelashes and the edges of my eyes. They've been giving me some drops for this, but the duct remain stubbornly clogged. Yesterday, they decided to employ a stronger medicine -- topicla erythromycin. This stuff has the effect of being like lip gloss -- only for my eyelids.

My bilirubin also remains stubbornly high. I still have a nice bronzed look. For now, the doctors have not decided to put me under the lights.

I got to see my father yesterday. This was really great. He and I were both quite tired at the end of my feeding so we took a nap together. He behaved himself very well -- not fussy or whiny in the least. My eating is continuing to improve.

I've put up some new pictures on my website. These were mostly taken around the time of my bath last Saturday. I look exceptionally cute with doe-like eyes in one of the shots. By the way, I notice that some of you are writing COMMENTS in that section of my weblog. You should check back on your comments sometimes since I've answered some of them. It's nice to have so much attention paid to me!

No comments: