Wednesday, January 16, 2002

I'm getting much better at eating. Yesterday was a record setting day with two nursing sessions where I took in a whopping 14ccs in each session. This is a new consumption record for me, eclipsing the previous mark (10ccs) by a ton. I attribute my improved success at this to my better focus and concentration. I can now nurse more than 30 minutes without falling asleep.

I'm annoyed. One of my tear ducts seems to be blocked and this causes my left eye to glue itself shut. Happily, people come by and unglue it from time to time soI can see in stereo, but it's still annoying. Otherwise, not much else new with me. I was barraged with picture taking last night. Amazingly, even when my eyes are completely closed, I flinch from a flash. I know I'm cute, but enough with the flashes already. That's about it.

No comments: