Friday, March 07, 2003

Words 2


I am also very good at saying "cat" and "hat." The other day, I called a cat by name when I saw it on TV and, that same day, I also said "hat" when I saw some parents buying their baby a sunhat on a TV show. I also rather consistently say "hat" when my mommy puts one of my hats on her head. In addition, I say something like "sh" when I see a brush.

Today, in the lounge of the Nordstrom's women's bathroom (which also has a "mother's room" for nursing mothers and changing tables so most local moms of babies and toddlers pass through whenever they are downtown-- an excellent marketing strategy on Nordstrom's part, I must say), I enjoyed warmly greeting everyone who came in or out with my bright and sunny, "Hi." I am a very popular fellow when I smile and greet people. I tried to give my friend Sophia a hug while we were sitting together at Nordstrom's, but I was a bit too enthusiastic and we both fell sideways. Oops! She didn't seem to mind. She shared her toy phone with me.

No comments: