Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Back from Florida

We flew back to California yesterday. I slept for most of the time, so I didn't even notice as we flew from state to state. Right now, I'm not feeling well again. I started to get sick during the middle of visiting my cousins and have not felt better since. One day we were supposed to go to Sea World to visit the fishies, but I had a fever and Mommy and Daddy decided that the fishies would have to wait. I hope I fell better soon.

In addition to my not feeling well, we had another problem. I got into my second car accident. As Daddy was waiting for people to pull out of a parking space on a rest stop on the way to Miami, a woman currently in a parking space decided to back out right into us. She put a big dent in the bumper but happily no one was hurt. Daddy was pretty annoyed that the car was hurt though.

In better news, I got to meet my cousin Emma for the first time. She's a lot smaller than I am but still very cute. One thing I noticed is that she seems to cry a lot. I told her that in just a few months she'll be big like me and will be able to crawl around where she pleases and even to pick up and eat food herself. Speaking of food, this cold has totally killed my appetite. I've been eating very lightly the past couple of days.

No comments: