Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Photos from Miami and the story of My Easter Photo Shoot with Rosie


Mommy has posted the digital photos from the Miami leg of our Florida trip. You can see me with my cousins, Meryl, Libby and Matthew here.


Yesterday, I put on my Easter outfit and went to JC Penney to have my photo taken with a live bunny rabbit. The bunny I met was white, and she was very soft and friendly. Her name was Rosebud, or Rosie for short. At first, I was a little nervous around Rosie, but then I realized that she is like my guinea pig, Licorice, except with longer ears, and I decided that I liked her. The photographer gave me some small, nerf-like Easter eggs to play with, and I practiced throwing them since my Daddy has been training me to be a pitcher. The eggs made me feel good since Mommy and the photographer would cheer when I threw an egg and then the photographer would take my photo while I was looking in the direction of my throw. I also tried to give the bunny the eggs, sometimes. I didn't throw them at her, but I did carefully place them on her head!

No comments: