Tuesday, March 25, 2003

A Walk in the Park

I'm nursing another cold that has me coughing all the time. This is absolutely no fun. The way I figure it though, I've had so many colds that I'll soon have antibodies for every germ in the universe. Then I'll really have a good time.

In the meantime, my preferred way of getting around is walking more and more often. Last night when Daddy was playing hide and seek with me, instead of crawling around to catch him, I got up and walked/jogged over to him. It's pretty strange with him crawling and me walking. I also got to walk around a great park that Daddy took me to on Sunday. They had swings, which I love, a sliding board, and a big plastic tube to crawl through. At the end of the secret passageway coming out of the tube is a big steering wheel. I quickly got up and got my arms on the wheel so I could "steer" the play area all around the park. The designers of these parks sure do know what babies like.

No comments: