Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Earned my wings

Well, I flew back west successfully. For most of the trip I was reasnably happy although I had no interest in getting back into the car seat after our layover in O'Hare. While I was waiting in O'Hare, I met a 16 month old by named Finley. He's really good at walking. I showed him that I'm good at cruising by pushing my stroller (while Daddy held on and made sure I didn't go too fact) all around the airport. He seemed quite impressed. Finley was flying off to North Carolina, so we said good bye to one another. We both waved at each other. At the end of the flight to Oakland, the captain of the aircraft thought I was so cute that he gave me a set of United pilot wings. I think this means I'm now qualified to fly large jet aircraft.

The bad news is that I brought back another present from the east with me---a cold. I'm sneezing and coughing and pretty miserable. To top it all off, I'm going to see the doctor today. What a day---I might have to have shots AND antibiotics. What could be worse?

The bad news is that

No comments: