Thursday, January 16, 2003

Food for Thought

After several months of having me try different foods, most of which I was not interested in, my Mommy has finally come up with a food that's an absolute winner---chocolate cake with chocolate icing. As I mentioned earlier, for the group one year old birthday thing, my Mommy baked many cupcakes. I didn't eat any of them at the party (owing to it being kind of messy), but Mommy did save me a cupcake to eat at home. I finally got to enjoy it last night. Let me tell you it was fabulous.

Here's how I like to eat cupcakes: First, I lick all the icing off the top of the cupcake. Icing is truly delicious stuff plus it gives me a delightful chocolate "beard". Next, I try to shove the entire cupcake into my mouth. It doesn't actually fit, but it does cause lots of cake crumbs to break off and go into my mouth. Mommy's cupcakes are so heavenly that they literally melt in my mouth (so I don't gag as is the case with other, lesser foods.) Then I pick up the crumbs on the table and keep eating until there's no more cupcake. Delicious.

I've never eaten so much solid food in my life. I hope there's another cupcake for tomorrow.

No comments: