Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Wheels

I love wheels. The bigger the better. When I was in the airport waiting for our luggage, there was a big wheeled cart used to heft around stuff by redcaps. I really enjoyed investigating those wheels. In fact, Daddy had to pul me away before I started licking one of the wheels.

Finally, I have some wheels of my own. My Daddy assembled yet another of my birthday gifts, a Radio Flyer Little Red Scoot About. This was a gift from my Grandma Dorothy though she had no hand in building it (Daddy told me to stress that building this item was not a trivial matter.) Anyway, one of the best things about this toy is that it has wheels on it---fairly big ones too. While I think you're supposed to ride it somehow, I prefer to just sit beside it and play with the wheels, moving them back and forth. Maybe I'll taste them soon. Oooooh, wheels.

No comments: