Sunday, June 20, 2004

Play Blocks


Posted by HelloI like to play with all sorts of blocks, but some of my favorites are my big blocks. To get out these blocks, it is necessary to lift up the big plastic container holding them, invert the container, and then let the blocks cascade over my head and down to the floor. Next comes building time. When I'm playing myself, I tend to favor towers, but when Mommy or Daddy are playing too, I encourage them to build either tunnels or bridges. Today, Daddy built a really good bridge out of the blocks. He then got a bunch of tracks from the Thomas the Tank Engine set and laid the tracks over the bridge so that the trains could ride it. Here is a picture of one of the trains, Gordon, peeking out of the covered section of the bridge. He's hauling milk. Whoo, whoo. All aboard!

No comments: