Friday, June 18, 2004

Daddy Here!


Playing Football with Daddy Posted by HelloI look forward to the time that Daddy comes home from work. I like to wait in the living room (or the movie room as I call it) and then run to the door and give him a big hug as he comes in. I've posted some pictures of some of my favorite things to do after he comes home. You can view them here. In the first couple of shots, you can see that I really like playing football with Daddy.

Today's version of football featured Daddy spinning the football "round and round" on the floor in the hall. I also like to go outside with Daddy and check on the tomato plants. If it's been a really hot day, we like to give the tomato plants a drink with the watering can. My job is to carry the watering can to the tomato plants.


Posted by HelloI also take a tally if any plants are sick. Right now we have no sick ones.

No comments: