Thursday, June 10, 2004

Apple Store

Yesterday, Mommy wanted to go to Nordstroms to look at some photos of me. Daddy, who was still recovering from a dental procedure, decided to come along too for the ride. Now, normally, I go shopping with Mommy and end up in the stores that she wants to go to. Shopping with Daddy is different---he has no particular preference where we go, so we get to go to stores that I find interesting. Fortunately, my tastes and Daddy's seem to run along similar lines.

First, we went to Sharper Image. This is a really fun store since it features lots of things to play with. I especially like the section with the sound soothers. I like to make them make the train noise or the wind chime noise. For a while, I had all six of them in the store making the train noise at maximum volume. Next, we went to the Apple Computing store. Daddy told me that they had lots of "i" stuff there including Apple iPods capable of playing Sheryl Crow's "I" song. We went inside and I saw the iPods. They come in lots of different colors. I pointed and named each of the colors to the delight of the salespeople: red one, blue one, gold one, silver one... Next we went to the kids section of the Apple store. Here, they had seats shaped like big black balls. I sat on one of the balls, and Daddy and I played the "Finding Nemo" game on an iMac. We also looked at some swell notebook computers called iBooks. Too soon, we had to leave to meet back up with Mommy. I really like the Apple store.

On our way back, we stopped at a store selling wind chimes and played with those for a while. We also stopped at a couple of stores selling cell phones. I really like phones and there are lots of them in the cell phone stores. My favorite thing to do was to pick up a phone and have a quick conversation. "Hiya" I'd say. Then I'd pause a few seconds. Then I'd say "bye bye" and move on to the next phone. It's fun shopping with Daddy.

No comments: