Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Mommy here...Daddy here

Mommy and Daddy finally came back on an airplane. About two weeks ago, Daddy went away to work in a faraway place called England. About a week after that, Mommy announced that she had to go over to England to help Daddy "work" but that Grammy would take good care of me. She did---we had a great time together---but still I'm glad to have Mommy and Daddy back here. I've developed some new speech mannerisms in their absence. First, I like to say "Hiya" all the time. This is my way of saying that I'm happy to be with the person I'm saying "hiya" to. Mommy and Daddy got lots of "hiyas" when they came back. The other speech thing I've picked up is saying "hmmm" while I'm thinking of how to answer a question. For instance, if asked whether I want to wear a red shirt or a blue shirt, I'll now answer, "Hmm...Red one."

No comments: