Thursday, June 17, 2004

New Media

Yesterday, I got to expand my media horizons. Mommy took me shopping at a local strip mall containing one of my favorite place, Taco Bell, which I refer to simply as "quesadilla house". Anyway, also contained in this shopping center is a store where I found a coloring book with a set of watercolor paints. The paints looked very pretty and I couldn't wait to try them out. In fact, once I discovered them, I immediately took them to the checkout counter---cutting in front of other people already there---in order to ensure that I got the paints soon.

When we got home, Mommy made me put on my Maisy paint smock and we got to work on painting. I painted on a page with a picture of a piggy and a cow. I painted the face of the pig black.

"Piggy dirty," I said after seeing the effect of the black paint on the piggy. I also painted Mommy's arm black by accident too. "Paint Mommy's arm" I said after that incident. Painting is lots of fun.

No comments: