Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Hat On!


Posted by Hello After dinner last night, Mommy and Daddy started reading the newspaper. Actually, Mommy read and Daddy did crossword puzzles. It's fun to bounce around on them when they're reading. I liked to climb into the "tunnel" formed by Mommy's arms and the newspaper. At the end of the tunnel, I would curl up on Mommy's lap. Mommy said that I was like a cat in putting myself where it was impossible for her to read. Daddy formed a tunnel with his legs, and I crawled through this tunnel a lot of times too. After Mommy had finished a section of the paper, she decided to make me anew hat---one made from a newspaper. I"ve never seen a newspaper hat before. I liked it a lot and put it on several different ways. Then I asked (insisted really) that Mommy and Daddy wear a hat too.

No comments: