Wednesday, June 25, 2003

A trip to Little Farm, Berkeley


Today I journeyed to Tilden Park in Berkeley for a group playdate and picnic at Little Farm. Little Farm boasts cows, sheep, goats, chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, and bunnies. My friends, Sophie, Emme, Shaelynn, Lauren, and I brought celery and lettuce to feed the animals. I said, "Moo!" at the cows and "Woof! Woof!" at the goats. I didn't like the geese very much because one nipped at me, but I did like watching the other animals chow down on the celery I'd brought from home. After we fed the animals, we fed ourselves in picnic fashion. We were pretty tired by then, but we also went for a brief visit to the carousel that's located in another part of the park. When Mommy said I was going to ride a horse, I ran toward the carousel and wanted to jump on immediately, but it was moving so I had to wait. I rode on a horse with Mommy standing beside me and then we rode a goat together. You can see some pictures from my day out here.

No comments: