Friday, June 13, 2003

Spinning

I like most everything that spins. When I was a little, little guy, my Daddy used to spin all manner of objects on the floor for me. I would really laugh at that. Now, I mostly just like it when he spins the football around on the floor. I've even learned to do a little of this myself. If I bat at the very end of the football, it spins nicely though not as consistently as when Daddy does it. Sometimes I like to ask him to spin the football for me over and over. I'll sae to him "Eee. Eee. Eee," growing more insistent with each iteration. Usually he gets the hint and spins the football.

You know what else is good for spinning? Me. I like to stand up and twirl round and round. After doing this for a while, I find it hard to walk straight. Mommy says I'm dizzy. Spinning is even better as a group activity. I especially love it when Mommy or Daddy spin along with me as I am spinning. One time we all spun together as a family. Sort of a group spin.

No comments: