Thursday, June 12, 2003

Giggle Guy

One of my favorite toys is a stuffed creature called Giggle Guy. Giggle Guy is a yellow furry thing with a big smile (sort of like the 70s style smiley face). When you press one of his hands, he vibrates and giggles and says "That's funny". My Daddy thinks Giggle Guy is rather insane in that he laughs and says "That's funny" for no reason whatsoever. Of course, I've found that pressing my hand is reason enough for laughing on some occasions, so I think he's okay. Anyway, last night, I decided to show Giggle Guy to one of my other stuffed animals, a big pink pig named Miss Piggy (not the *real* Miss Piggy (TM) mind you). You've seen her in pictures. Somehow, she seems more "alive" than Giggle Guy, so I thought she might like to make Giggle Guy giggle. I grabbed Miss Piggy's arm and had her press the hand of Giggle Guy so that he giggled. This was fantastic. We all laughed together at Giggle Guy's antics.

No comments: