Monday, August 12, 2002

Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man

On the theory that you're never too young to benefit from an education, my Mommy signed me up for my first class this past weekend. It seems that in September I'll be attending a music and movement for babies class. Supposedly, I'll be able to play Moonlight Sonata and dance all the latest Swing steps by the time the class is complete. (Or maybe not.) I was dancing to Sinatra with my Daddy this weekend. I think part of the class is simply to counteract the effects of dancing with him (since he dances like the Elaine Benes character on Seinfeld). Still trying to master the intricacies of solid food. My Mommy made me a thicker mixture of the rice cereal on the theory that since I didn't like the thinner version, there was nowhere to go but thicker. I ate a few mouthfuls just to please her, but I still prefer to eat the efficient way--via bottle.

No comments: