Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Early to bed...

Having now been to a couple of Mom's group meetings, my Mommy is slowly coming to the realization that thenight-owl lifestyle to which I am accustomed is odd. Apparently, most other mommies at these groups try to get their kids to go to bed relatively early, some as early as 7 o'clock. That would be awful for me, since I'm at my peak energy level about that time. Anyway, Mommy made me go to bed at 10 o'clock last night, which is much earlier than my usual midnight time. At first, I was really annoyed about the whole thing and let Mommy and Daddy know my displeasure. Then, Mommy turned on my soothing symphony toy. It has lotsof neat lights and music and buttons to push. I especially like this toy when my room is dark. The lights really glow. Anyway, I played with this for a while and fially went to sleep.

Now, the flip side to the other mommies success in getting their babies to go to bed at 7 is that they complain their children don't sleep through the night. Gee, I wonder why.

No comments: