Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Bumps and bruises

I've noticed a key difference between our new house and all the places I've lived before this---the floors are hard. While my Mommy was working in the office, I was sitting on my play mat and playing with my Pooh dice (Daddy says they will help me earn a living as a gambler). Anyway, I sort of lost my balance and landed face first on the hardwood floor. Ouch. They don't call is HARDwood for nothing. My Mommy quickly came to the rescue and got me some ice to put on my face. The ice was actually really interesting in and of itself. It's cold, it comes in a swell washcloth, and the whole package is fun to chew on. Thankfully, while my face is a little red, I didn't get a big bruise. This is good because I always want to look my best for the ever-present camera.

No comments: