Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Where does he put it all?

Last night before bed I was hungry. I mean really hungry. I mean like the kind of hungry that folks on Survivor feel after being in the island 23 days. Mommy set me down to eat last night before bed and started in on my usual amount (which is a bit under 4 oz.) Having polished that off, I still wanted more. By the time I was done, I had eaten more in one sitting than I had before in my entire life---8.5 oz. Mommy wondered where I could possibly fit all that milk given my small size. After finishing, I lay back half-dazed from all the food and gurgled happily.

Earlier this evening, we all watched the Phillies defeat the Giants. While there are many shows that I pay little attention to, baseball is not one of them. I really enjoy the high contrast uniforms and the play of light and dark as the brightly colored player stride up to the plate in the darkened stadium. From my bouncy seat, I craned my neck around to get a better view.

My Daddy has invented a little song to greet me when he comes home from work. I always laugh when I hear it. It goes like this:

Mister Baby, Mister Baby
Yessir, no sir, don't mean maybe

That's it. I think he needs more lyrics.

Today, we're all going off house hunting to the hills east of Berkeley. I can't wait to see where we're going to live next. I hope it has a nice yard for me to play in.

No comments: