Sunday, May 05, 2002

Graduation Day

Yippee! My Mommy has decided I'm now big and strong enough to graduate to the next size nipples on my Avent bottles. I now move up to size 1 from size 0. So far, the early results are encouraging, because it's easier to get stuff from these nipples, I seem to be eating even more than I usually do. My Daddy likes that I also am eating a lot faster than I usually do, which means more time to play and interact and less time of staring off into space with a glazed expression. The only potential downside to this is that there is now a slightly higher chance of my spitting up with these nipples. I'm a pretty weird baby in that respect--I never spit up. Not once, not ever (knock on wood).

We went on another house hunting trip, but it was really unsuccessful. In fact, so unsuccessful that my parents have made an offer on the property with the big jungle gym in the backyard that I mentioned in my previous entry. Wish us luck! Also, I learned that my Mommy and Daddy received an offer on their place in New Jersey. It had only been on the market for 3 days when the first offer came in. They've countered this offer. Again, wish us luck.

Well, that's all the news. It's a beautiful day, so I'm going to sit out on the porch with my Daddy.

No comments: