Friday, May 10, 2002

Picture Time

I've posted some new pictures of myself in the "volume 1" directory of the photo album. Some of you may wonder where all the other photos went. Well, my other photo site is completely full of great photos of me, so I've moved to a new one. If you want access to the old photos, go to my web site and click on the "photo album archive" there. These are photos of me sitting on the porch on Sunday when I was listening to the Giants game with my Daddy while Mommy went off to buy groceries.

My Daddy is a funny guy. Yesterday, he was babysitting me and stepped out to put the garbage out on the porch when the wind blew the door shut...and locked. As a result, he was locked outside the house and I was inside while Mommy was off in Walnut Creek with the house inspection. Daddy was quite unhappy at this turn of events. Luckily, the screen door in the back was open. The problem, though, is that this door in on the second story of the structure. Daddy made his way to the porch, then used a couple of boards to scale up to the second floor and let himself back inside. Whew. What a relief.

No comments: