Friday, May 17, 2002

Growth Spurt?

Yesterday, I had my biggest day of eating ever, topping the 30 oz mark. I was eating so much and so often that my Mommy swore she could literally see me growing throughout the day. Despite my eating surge, we did manage to get outside to visit one of my favorite places, the Stanford Mall. This is an open-air mall with lots of pretty flowers and trees along its promenades. What Mommy likes to do is strategically position herself and me in a central area where there are lots of bistro tables. There, Mommy will get a sandwich and then I will have a bottle and we'll watch the people passing by. Or, more likely, they'll watch us. This is a great spot for others to admire how cute and wonderful I am. They often stop to comment, which makes both Mommy and I very happy.

No comments: