Monday, May 06, 2002

Good & Plenty

Last night I played a new game with my Daddy. He discovered that I get really excited when he holds both my little hands and oscillates my arms back and forth. I love this! Even better was when he incorporated this into a singing game. I sat astride his waist with his knees tucked up to support my back. He held both my hands and bounced around signing the Good & Plenty theme song:

Once upon a time there was an engineer
Choo Choo Charlie was his name, we hear.
He had an engine and he sure had fun
He used Good & Plenty candy to make his train run.
Charlie says "Love my Good & Plenty!"
Charlie says "Really rings my bell!"
Charlie says "Love my Good & Plenty!"
Don't know any other candy that I love so well!

He would sing faster and faster and this was an absolute delight. I had my mouth wide open smiling and laughing as the Good & Plenty train rolled on and on.

In less happy news, our offer on the Walnut Creek place was flatly rejected by the seller. Looks like we'll be living in refrigerator boxes instead. At least the weather stays nice so living in a box is not too bad.

No comments: