Tuesday, March 05, 2002

New Visitor

My grandmother Dorothy came to visit me last night. This was a tremendous accomplishment since she had never been on a plane before in her life. (Although my Mommy tells me she thought she wanted to be a flight attendant when she was growing up -- go figure.) For the whole car ride home, she fawned all over me saying how beautiful and perfect I was. I got a lot of this from my Mommy and Daddy when I was first born, but somehow the gushing praise seems to have slackened. It's nice to have a new source!

She also did my midnight feeding as well.

From the bureau of weights and measures, I was measured two days ago and came in at 21" -- so I'm still growing at the rate of an inch per month. I weigh about 11 pounds. I'm going to see my pediatrician on Thursday, so I'll have official statistics -- including percentile rankings relative to my other baby colleagues then.

No comments: