Monday, March 11, 2002

In Fine Fettle

After my last post, a lot of you were asking how I was doing. Well, after that initial day and night of feeling bad, I perked up for the weekend. I spent most of Saturday sleeping. I was really tired from all the energy expended fussing on Friday. On Saturday night, my Mommy and Daddy left me to go out themselves for the first time in awhile. My grandmother kept me company though, so I wasn't lonely.

On Sunday we all piled into the car and headed to Muir Woods to see the redwoods. They're very tall. I think my perspective, lying on my back in my stroller, gave me a better appreciation for just how tall compared to the standing up method of looking at things that the others in my family use. I wonder why they don't have strollers too? After that, we drove to the Golden Gate Bridge to watch the sunset over the Pacific Ocean. It was a gorgeous sunset though it became quite cold with the winds gusting in from off the ocean. I've posted a photo of Mommy and me standing on a rock overlooking the Golden Gate.

During part of the ride home, we couldn't go fast because of traffic. I become restless when the car is not moving fast enough. Thankfully, we got on the interstate soon enough and I was sound asleep as we rolled home.

No comments: