Tuesday, March 26, 2002

Adieu

Sadly, my Uncle Dave and Aunt Julie left this morning. My Mommy was planning to sleep through the morning as they were leaving, but I decided that I did not want to miss the last few minutes of their being with us. I get us all up at about 10 to 7, had a quick meal, got changed, and was in high spirits to see them off. They picked me up and held me one last time before disappearing. It's strange how people seem to appear and disappear so much in my life. I'll miss them.

I had a new experience the night before, we all went out to the Gordon Biersch brew pub. Yay! It was baby's first brew pub. My Uncle Dave picked it out (perhaps inspired by all those thirst inducing Celtic songs he sang to me.) It was really noisy in the pub, but I didn't mind. The set us at a table with a special stroller area behind the seats. I got to sit in my stroller very comfortably as the evening wore on. I was also lucky enough to have a bath yesterday, so I was really looking my best for our night out.

No comments: