Saturday, March 02, 2002

Mr. Mom

Yesterday my Daddy took care of me for the bulk of the day while my Mommy went out to look at houses in the Berekeley area. She found some nice houses although they're all really expensive. In any event, this was probably the most extended period yet where my Daddy had sole charge of me. I decided to give him a break and be on my best behavior - eating exactly every four hours and not complaining too much about it and so on. We went for a couple of walks yesterday. It was a gorgeous day and, as a special treat, I kept my eyes open instead of napping during the second of the walks. I also got to eat outside once as well.

After my Mommy came home in the early evening, I became fussier. I seem to have developed a fussy period from 5ish to 8ish every night with calm periods throughout the rest of the day. My Daddy went off to play poker last night, so he only got calm periods and not fussy ones. Lucky him.

No comments: