Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Jaws?

For the first time, I went out to the store with my Daddy last night. My Mommy takes me out sometimes in the afternoons, but my Daddy has never done so until now. First, his style is a lot different from Mommy's -- he zipped me into and out of the car. No taking a million things along just in case, no special outfits, just a blanket and a soothie and off we rode. I liked the ride over there. We hit all green lights, so we were whizzing along. When we got into the store, I started to feel a little hungry, but quickly forgot about this as long as we kept moving. As the trip progressed, we had to move faster and faster so that I would forget that I was hungry. By the end, we were about hurtling through the store at breakneck speed. Whee!

Back in the car, I was distinctly hungry. I would be happy as long as we were moving fast, but I would let my Daddy know that he needed to hurry home whenever we would get stuck at a red light. Why is he waiting? Doesn't he know I'm hungry? I'm like a shark, I need to keep moving to be happy. Once I was home and eating, however, I was once again content to be still.

No comments: