Monday, September 24, 2007

Mini Golf

The previous weekend, the whole three family went out and played mini-golf in Pleasanton. While I've played mini-golf before, this was my first attempt to play all 18 holes. (I played in Maui and only got through seven holes---I decided I liked the 7th so much that I played it over and over about a zillion times.) Mini golf is lots of fun although it's harder tan you might think. I like to keep putting the ball even while it's in motion (more like hockey than golf), which definitely makes it harder. Also, I'm pretty aggressive in my swing, so I sometimes shoot the short putts well past the hole.

One worry I had when playing was that I wouldn't like the putters on the mini golf course, so I brought my own putter. Most of the other people used the standard putters. Daddy did too, but he didn't like the putter at all. At the end, I was more or less tied with Mommy while Daddy shot 1 under par for the course. Mommy, however, made the only hole in one!

No comments: