Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bedtime with Aidan

IMG_6923My bedtime routine hasn't really changed that much over the years. I still get read several stories, Mommy and Daddy still sing songs. Maybe the only thing that has changed are the details of the last bit. Right now, I like to be tucked in with my "stuffies" to the side of me. Sometimes, there are so many stuffies that it's hard to fit the covers over all of them.

Daddy decided to take a couple of photos of me in bed. They're pretty much impossible to take with a normal camera since Daddy used no flash and with only the nightlight in my room. You can see them here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=167726258/PictureID=3598942217/a=57386368_57386368/t_=57386368

I don't know if this will work, but this is a link to Aidan's "stuffies" (aka "creatures").

Love,

Nainnie

ATM said...

The link is partially cut off, so no dice.