Friday, September 14, 2007

Christopher

Last night, I went over to visit with my new school friend Christopher while Mommy and Daddy went to the opera. Initially, I was quite worried about this visit since the original plan called for me to go to sleep at Christopher's house until Mommy and Daddy came to pick me up after the opera. Fortunately, Christopher's Mommy was kind enough to agree to take me back to my home for bedtime (the only live a couple of blocks away). While this was a good thing, Christopher and I came up with an even better plan--we decided that it would be great if he could come over to visit my house since he hadn't seen it. So off we all went to my house. It was really exciting showing him all the many toys. I also pointed out some of my sports stuff since Christopher is a really big sports fan. (He got TWO football helmets for his birthday and we decked out in Alex Smith garb last night). It turned out to be a great night.

No comments: