Friday, June 16, 2006

Misssion Accomplished

Our painting mission is finally complete. The painters left yesterday though Mommy, in her careful way, is busy doing little touch-ups to the areas she thought the painters insufficiently covered. The end of the mission marked the return to action of the couch and love seat in the movie room and, in particular, the pillows on these pieces of furniture. One of my favorite games is to gather up the various pillows and mold them into various shapes and then announce that I've created a machine that does whatever I happen to fancy at the moment. All of my machines require money in order to operate. Sometimes, I design pillow architecture--making caves, houses, and various other structures.

Anyway, one of the main things that I learned is that I like sleeping in the same bed as Mommy and Daddy. Because of the displacement of the furniture and the fumes, my bed and various other places I might sleep became impossible, so we all camped out in the master bedroom. At first, I wasn't sure whether I'd like this, but I've now decided that it's great. Now, the question is, do I have to go back to my own bed?

No comments: