Friday, June 09, 2006

Do You Prefer Abba or Moby?

I've been back in Cali for awhile now, but I've not had any "glittery shows" until tonight. If you'll recall, glittery shows are when we turn the lights in the gueast bedroom down, crank the music up loud, and go dancing with our glittery lights. Tonight's songs featured the usual close, Yellow Submarine, along with an extended selection of Abba songs and a Moby tune repeated twice. From the Abba realm, I love "Take a Chance on Me", but "Waterloo" and "Dancing Queen" are also quality tunes. We heard Moby's electronica take on the James Bond Theme a couple of times. It's the most frenetic song ever. I like to do upside down stretches and other gymnastics as well as dancing to the various songs.

I love glittery shows!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd?