Monday, November 25, 2002

A World in Motion

One of my favorite activities is to visit my friend Licorice. She always seems very happy to see me, but my Mommy and Daddy don't like my visits. In fact, they've put up a series of roadblocks to try to keep me from visiting her. Fortunately, I'm very strong and very good at solving puzzles, so I've managed to figure out ways around the roadblocks to see my friend. While before, I used to just like to stand up on Licorice's cage and play with her big red ball, now I like to spin her world (her cage) from side to side. Since I like to be lifted up and spun around, I feel like I should share the joy. I'm not sure if she likes it. Mommy doesn't like it when I do this. Nor does she like it when I "pet" Licorice. Seems like I've ended up with a handful of fur too often for Mommy's liking.

Anyway, last night after repeated visits to Licorice, Mommy seemed to be very angry at me. She told me "No" in a loud and angry voice. I was scared for a bit, but we both calmed down soon. I suspect visits to Licorice will be harder in the future.

No comments: