Monday, November 18, 2002

Runner-up Halloween Costumes


A variety of costumes were tried on before I settled on being Tigger for Halloween. Daddy has posted some pictures taken in runner-up costumes. You can view them here.


I was very nearly a sheep except that I grew too much from the beginning to the end of October, so we returned the sheep outfit a week before Halloween. While Mommy and Daddy managed to get some nice photos of me in the Bee and Lion costumes, this was luck since I actually loathed wearing those two outfits. ( In fact, I hated two different lion outfits.) I'm glad that I got to try on several costumes and decided on Tigger. I was quite comfortable and happy all day in my roomy tiger stripes.

By the way, I've been practicing saying Da Da this weekend, and sometimes I even call my Daddy that way. Ma Ma is still my favorite word though and I find it works equally well for calling both my parents. I have them well trained.

No comments: