Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Walkers

Mommy tells me that infant "walkers" are no longer considered safe. Still, if I want to get around, I need something to hang on to. So I've come up with a solution: I pull myself up on the side of my Ultrasaucer and then push it around the room to wherever I want to go. Voila! Instant walker. Mommy somehow seems concerned when I do this.

This is the week of Discovery Toys. A Discovery Toys representative visited one of Mommy's mothers' groups today, and I got to delight in many fun developmental toys. Then I came home to find a package from my Auntie Max. What was inside? A neat Discovery-brand toy! I can chew it... I can bat it and make things go round... It is a lot of fun. Mommy tells me that she and I will be attending a Discovery Toy party on Saturday. I think that I'm going to be a very lucky boy come Christmas and my birthday in December!

No comments: