Thursday, November 28, 2002

Happy Thanksgiving

It's my first Thanksgiving. I'm watching the Macy's parade with Mommy this morning. It's tape delayed here in the west since it's on from 6-9am our time. Everyone seems bundled up and sort of cold in New York. In comparison, it's bright, sunny and 70 degrees here. Daddy plans to take me out for a walk later today as Mommy makes Thanksgiving food. She keeps talking about making a special "turkey delight" meal for me as well. After having pureed chicken baby food and retching from it, I look on this with a little trepidation.

My Mommy and Daddy keep stressing certain words, and I've found them to be useful in lots of situations. Whenever I'm stressed out or tired or hungry, I've found that saying "MaMaMa" works well. When I'm happily crawling around or playing, I like to say "DaDaDa".

No comments: