Monday, February 18, 2002

I've uploaded a couple of new photos to my website. You'll find them in the February 2002 folder. In addition, my Daddy uploaded some photos he took at Bayfront Park, which is a salt flat abutting the bay. They can be found at here under the subfolder Bayfront Park.

My Daddy likes to live in airplanes, so he is going to fly around the country for the next several days. He'll by in NYC trying to get a job at NYU starting tonight through Thursday morning. Then he is flying to Rochester and will be there trying to get a job on Thursday and Friday. Finally, he's going to help Canadian generic drug manufacturers defeat the evil big brands by going to a meeting in Toronto on Saturday. He flies back to San Francisco on Sunday. I'll miss him. I also might not say to much in my weblog since he's a big help with the typing.

No comments: