Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween from the Green Dragon!

Dragon Tales, Dragon Tales. Now it's time for Dragon Tales! I am being a friendly, flying dragon for Halloween like my friends from Dragon Tales. I am a green dragon like Zackie. I wish I were purple like Weezie. (Zackie and Weezie are brother and sister and they are two heads on the same body.) Since I am green I think that I will be Weezie dressed as Zackie! Here are some photos from trick-or-treating at Lafayette Square last Tuesday and from our family visit to Joan's Pumpkin Farm yesterday. Tonight I wear my costume again and do lots of trick-or-treating! Yea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aidan, Well, you really looked great in your flying dragon costume. Halloween is a time for fun and LOT OF CANDY!!! 'Em. Love, Auntie Max

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aidan,

Loved the pictures!

Hope you are liking your new "big boy" bed! I wish I had Thomas sheets!

Love,