Monday, October 31, 2005

Aidan the Polar Bear

When I woke up this morning, I was wearing my polar bear jammies. (I was wearing them when I went to be too.) I decided to start the morning by being a polar bear. First, I lay on the floor sleepily, as polar bears often do. Then I marched on all fours to my bedroom where I hugged the Mommy polar bear (played, as fate would have it, by my real Mommy). She stroked my soft fur and told me I was a cute polar bear. Next, I was hungry, so I crawled on the floor to the pretend stream that runs through my room and snatched up a fish that I caught in my mouth.

"I eated him!" I cried out with delight.

"Is he dead? Is he in heaven now?" I asked.

I find the circle of life an endlessly fascinating topic. Next, I went seal hunting. Well, you can probably guess how that turned out. I like being a polar bear.

No comments: