Friday, January 30, 2004

Purple Yogurt

I've long been a fan of yogurt, but, as I've grown older, my tastes have become more refined. First, I'm very brand loyal. I only eat Danimals yogurt. Other competitors, such as YoBaby, are distinctly inferior and I refuse to eat them. Now, I've refined my taste even among the Danimals. The six pack of Danimals consists of three purple yogurts and three orange yogurts. I've now decided that only the purple ones are edible and not the orange ones. Sometimes Addy tries to sneak an orange container past me. But I'm very alert. When he brings me an orange, I tell him forcefully "purple, purple"---of course, the way I pronounce it, it sounds more like "people, people" I've noticed that the orange yogurts are starting to pile up in the fridge. I wonder what will happen to them?

No comments: