Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Sentences

While my conversation is always sparkling, I've decided that Mommy and Daddy are finally at a stage where they can handle some increased sophistication. I've now started making three word sentences instead of my usual two word sentences. However, so as not to change things too radically, I'm still confining myself to only imperative statements. Here are some examples:

"Ball in holes" (Refers to the fact that if there is a hole around, such as in one of my toys or on the putting green, it is necessary that balls be placed in it.)

"Aidan apple all done" (Aidan is all done eating pineapple)

"Two piggy off" (The two piggies need to get out of the crib so I can play with them)

I've also discovered the joys of the possessive case. I'm very big about ownership and property rights, so for many objects I identify them by owner: Mommy's, Addy's, Aidan's, and sometimes, for some items, Nainnie's.

I'm feeling more urbane and sophisticated every day.

No comments: