Monday, January 12, 2004

People's Republic

I've got a new favorite in the video department. Elmo is out. Ernie is out. Wiggles are out. Now what's cool and fashionable are People. "People" refers to the videos accompanying the many Little People (TM) items I received over Christmas and my birthday. These videos consist of short vignettes where the Little People do different things. Each vignette is preceded by the dulcet tones of Aaron Neville singing the Little People song. I love it. The cars--vroom--the people, the music. Best of all, the Little People like to watch themselves on TV.

While Mommy and Addy initially liked the Aaron Neville song and the cuteness of the People, I think they're kind of sick of it by now. Addy says that he feels like he's living in a "People's Republic" these days.

No comments: