Friday, October 24, 2003

Fore!

Golf is becoming an evening ritual for me. Shortly after Daddy gets home from work, I start saying ball, ball, ball. Then I tug at his arm to get him to go to the guest bedroom where the golf stuff is kept. I open the door to the room, but I don't know how to open the closet so I point. Daddy opens up the closet and gets out some clubs and the backpack of golf balls. I get to carry the backpack. Next, it's off to the living room where I unpack the balls and well as the practice putting hole. I like to put the balls in the putting hole. Sometimes, I wait by the hold while Daddy putts some balls towards it. Daddy is a very successful putter this way in that when the ball gets close to the hole, I pick it up and put it in for him. He gets a hole in one every time!

No comments: