Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Music Together

The fall session of my Music Together class begain on Tuesday. I particularly liked banging the rhythm sticks on the floor and using the shakers (like maracas). I also enjoyed seeing my teacher, Rowena, some of my old friends, as well as lots of new kids. After class, we went to lunch at Skipolini's Pizza with 4 other toddlers and mommies. Skipolini's has some play structures in the courtyard that we enjoyed playing on. Mommy was a little concerned since I would climb deep into the big play structures through tubes and then it was sometimes hard to get me to come back out! I had fun although I had an accident just before we left. I was crouching on a platform about 3 feet off the ground and got distracted by another child and fell backward onto the ground and bumped my head. Happily, the floor was rubberized, so although I cried and Mommy was very worried at first, I was just fine soon after my fall. I enjoyed holding the ice pack Mommy gave me.

No comments: