Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Google

As some of you may know, I'm the most popular Aidan Morgan on Google. If you type in the search term "Aidan Morgan" and click the "I feel lucky" button it will take you right to my website. Well, I recently discovered that I achieved a new Internet milestone: I'm now the most popular Aidan weblog on Google. Typing the search term "Aidan's Weblog" in Google and clicking I feel lucky takes you right here---to this very web page.

Last night Daddy and I took turns pushing my toy bus along the floor. Neither of us are very good bus drivers since each dirve would typically result in the bus plowing into a wall or some other object. Occasionally the bus would flip over in our zeal to "drive" it. I liked to cheer the bus on by making vroom noises and saying "us, us" to it. "Us" is how I like to say bus (following one of the standard rules for my language which is to drop the initial consonant of most words, e.g., Daddy = "Addy").

No comments: